Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One full day was today. Woke up, rushed for tutorial thinking I was late (but wasn't). Did microscope. Had lecture, then computer practical. In the afternoon, headed to city. Went to WORD bookstore, but couldn't find what I wanted. Went to asian groceries to buy stuff for making dinner (tried char kway teow, no doubt inspired by singapore day - too bad inspiration is not quite enough to fill stomachs properly...) it was edible, but far from char kway teow. Then did the whole tour for groceries - big w and safeway too. Haha, more like junk shopping. Snacks for the studying period. Rushed home, made dinner. Off to BS. Doing today's lecture. Then will sleep.

Usually I hate posts about what-i-did-today. I find them meaningless. But sometimes you have to do things you don't feel like. This is one of those times.

Can't wait for this sem to be over. It has been a roller-coaster of a year. No, I shall wait till after to reflect. After the battle is fought. And won.